Los Angeles has it all! On this monumental day we will experience 8 “Bucket List” items that showcase the diversity, art, architecture, and food of the City of Angels. Our day will include visit to the following:
- Union Station the "last great train station"
- Olvera Street and El Pueblo de Los Angeles Historical Monument
- The Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA)
- Angels Flight Funicular
- Lunch at Grand Cental Market
- Last Bookstore California’s largest new and used book and record store
- OUE Skyspace LA
- Drive in traffic
Student and SRWC Member: $40
Faculty, Staff and Alumni Association: $53
Sponsored Guest: $80
Sign Up Deadline
August 10, 2018 @ 8am
2 - Active
Meals are not included. Bring money.
Hygiene and Comfort
Public restroom and drinking water will be available at various location along our route.